Established in 1995, American Classic Construction Inc has earned the reputation with clients as a leader in products and services for construction throughout Southern California and beyond. Covering all aspects of construction for commercial, industrial and residential, American Classic Construction Inc has chosen to promote innovative, energy efficient solutions through it’s products and services.
To deliver Innovative, Energy Efficient Products and Services.
Under GSA Award GS-07F-0239Y, 563-23, 563-29, 563-4 available from GSA Advantage.
Under CMAS 4-15-56-0058A for local California Government Agency.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- Energy efficient vinyl windows and sliding doors (both fro new and retrofit applications)
- Impact, Bullet / Blast resistant and Fire rated windows
- Wallboard products (standard drywall products, sanitation, radiation resistant and bullet resistant)
- Insulation (standard products, noise reducing)
- Roofing (standard and energy efficient shingles, standard and energy efficient membrane materials)
- Ceiling Tiles & T-Bar Grids (standard, noise reducing, washable, decorative)
- Interior and Exterior Doors (Wood and Non-wood)
- Solar roofing shingles (double as both a shingle and solar generator)
Prior Sales to:
- Most branches of the Federal Government
- California Government Agencies
- Locations served: All states of the USA including Hawaii and Alaska and international.
- We can arrange for low cost shipping FOB your destination.
We accept payment:
- Government Credit Cards
- Government Payment Systems
- Our status: Woman owned SBA
For further assistance:
Call us with your requirements at 818-700-7550
or email email@example.com
One of our core values is our approach to maximize results by drawing on the vast expertise of our diverse team members allowing us to find solutions to meet or exceed your requirements within budget and desired time frames. This approach allows us to complete complex issues, often thought too hard for others such as difficult permitting issues or renovation challenges requiring special products and services…
Mary Lubran’s management experience started in 1980 after graduating from UCLA with her Masters degree… Martin Lubran started his management career in 1984 and also has a diverse background both working for a fortune 50 company as well as starting his own companies. Martin received his Masters degree from UCLA with post graduate studies and is a graduate from the Crosby College in Quality Management…
We offer an excellent choice of innovative products including impact, fire and blast resistant windows, radiation and bullet resistant wallboard, washable ceiling tiles and roof shingles that double as solar panels.
We also sell traditional products such as energy efficient windows, wallboard, insulation, acoustic ceiling tiles and roofing products…
We can take your ideas from design to completion including Conditional Use Permits and Zoning Variances. We are capable of all phases of renovation including blending the existing with new for a uniform end result regardless of the materials or complexity involved.
We can also handle water, fire or contamination projects. Whatever we commit to, we get it right the first time!
Contact American Classic Contrsuction
American Classic Construct can provide the following services through out the State of California.
General Contractor, Contractor, Remodel, Remodeling, Home Improvement, Construction, Building, Room Addition, New Construction, Tenant Improvement, TI, Kitchen Remodel, Home Remodel, Water Damage, Fire Damage, and Window Replacement.
GSA Schedule is exclusive to the Federal Government.
American Classic Construction Inc has the experience and expertise to take your ideas and through an innovative and creative design produce full plans while keeping costs within your overall project.